WHY CHOOSE NKBS ?
The feedback from our students and their families speaks for itself. NKBS staff are a team of dedicated ballet professionals, who truly care about each and every student, and where they use their expertise to nurture their love of dance whilst helping them develop their ballet ability and improve their confidence.
- "You are the only ballet school we came across that made a real difference to my son’s artistic life. He can't stop thinking about his ballet! He is even enjoying the stretching exercises that used to terrify him in the past! I don't know how are you doing it. Forever grateful”. Maria
- "My daughter absolutely loves your classes. She told me that she gets so much feedback which she really enjoys. I really want to thank you for that, as it’s so hard to find online ballet classes where the teachers actually look at the students and give feedback and corrections. My daughter wants me to add more classes.” Mariam
- "Thank you for being such a brilliant school for our daughter. She improvised Swan Lake this morning and brought us to tears. She was so confident with a perfect execution of her choreography and that is 100% attributed to you, your methods and her teacher of course. So thank you for giving her the confidence and the tools to gain confidence, not to mention the technique, posture and the smile!” Eugenia, Mother of Sasha
- "The improvements we have seen in Bianca since she first started are just amazing and all thanks to her teachers who pushed her beyond her limits (flexibility-wise as well) and inspired her (and us all!) to work hard to achieve results, even beyond imagination, and to pursue our dreams. A big thank you to all NKBS team for making her dream come true !” Illaria
DEMAND-LED ONLINE CLASSES
Over the past few years we have been fortunate to see growing demand and extensive waiting lists for all our classes. By extending NKBS syllabus online, we are now able to offer more children the opportunity to experience ballet training with us and benefit from our unique teaching methods and an inspiring and caring approach to each student.
WHAT MAKES OUR ONLINE PROGRAMME DIFFERENT
We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive, all-rounded Classical Ballet education, which includes Flexibility, Pilates, Fitness, Contemporary training as well as complimentary Ballet History classes. We also provide highly targeted personalised feedback to all our dancers, allowing pupils to grow as a dancer and effectively work on improvements.
NKBS BALLET MENTORS
It has never been a better time to give your child a chance to try ballet classes for the first time or to take their training to the next level with our Ballet Mentors. All our staff are fully qualified and highly experienced ballet teachers who are all former professional dancers with renowned internationally-recognised careers.
Our online classes are taught by:
- Natalia Kremen, ex English National Ballet, ex Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Ballet, The Bolshoi Ballet Academy graduate, founder of the Natalia Kremen Ballet School, co-founder of the Online Ballet Academy and the Trustee of NK Ballet Foundation, a UK Registered Charity
- Roberta Marquez, former Principal Dancer with The Royal Ballet (Vocational classes)
- Nathalia Barbara, Ballet Mistress, English National Ballet School (Vocational classes)
- Natalia Nemytkina, former Ballerina of Samara State Ballet (Head of Youth classes)
- Maya McKeever, Graduate of The Bolshoi Ballet Academy, Co-Founder of theOnline Ballet Academy and NKBS Flexibility Gymnastic Teacher (Flexibility and Gymnastics)
- Josh Denyer, International Dancer, Teacher and Choreographer (Contemporary/Lyrical)
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
Our classes run 7 days a week LIVE via ZOOM.
- Ballet Technique Class (age 3-16)
- Flexibility / Gymnastics Class
- Pilates Class
- Point Work and Allegro Class
- Contemporary/Lyrical Class
- Ballet History Class (Complimentary to all students)
- Vocational and PreVocational Levels
- Exam Grade Classes ( ARBTA)
*subject to change
All NKBS parents are invited to join Complimentary Fitness and Flexibility Online Classes
Prices start from £15 per week (for multiple classes)
Our online classes are an extension of the same amazing dance training and caring community that you've come to expect from NKBS. Our team is working hard to make sure our dancers can continue their training and thrive during these uncertain times. Thank you in advance for your support and co-operation!
Click below to get in touch and register your interest